Thursday, July 24, 2008

No More Trips to the Post Office (mostly)!!


I am so excited because my shipping scale arrived in the mail yesterday! This was the final step in avoiding trips to the post office on a daily basis. I already ordered and received my free Priority Mail boxes from USPS . Now I can print postage online and schedule pick-ups to come to my house. Yay! I used to enjoy walking to the Post Office as an excuse to get out of the house but as my business is growing I find I really could use the extra 5-6 hours a week. Plus, it's going to be horrible in the winter to try and brave the weather with all of my (hopefully) bazillion holiday orders. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! that's great. I have been meaning to do the same for the winter but I just can't give up the walks yet.

John said...

I can't imagine not having my shipping scale. Ok, I can but it's not a good thought. LOL Enjoy it !!

LynLloyd said...

I am glad your shipping scale arrived, I also cannot live without mine! Enjoy your growing business! That's so exciting!

-Lyn Lloyd

Debbie said...

I love having a shipping scale. Saves a lot of time and gas money!

kim* said...

yay for you and your newly found friend, the postage scale.