Monday, July 7, 2008

Another Custom Bridal Necklace


I'm designing another custom bridal necklace, which is fun and exciting, but also nerve wracking because it can be difficult to figure out exactly what the client is envisioning and make it happen. I frequently use my Flickr account to take photos and write explanations of the materials and the process, so that my customer can be involved and there won't be any surprises. This time I'm taking it a step further and I actually made a mock-up of the necklace. The strands of pearls are just held in the back with clamps but I think it really helps to see the design and ask the customer what they like and wish to change. Better now than once everything is strung together and finished!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice job -- it's beautiful!