Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Quitting my Day Job...Again


I realized that I really needed to get a part time job to help bring in a little extra money and ease the stress of building my business. It takes a lot of time to build up a following and I was a little naive... or a little over confident? It will happen for me. It's happening right now! But anyway... I got a job from February through June part time hostessing in a restaurant in my neighborhood. This gave me time to start to build up my customer base and experiment with different ways to promote.

I'll talk about promoting a little bit later. It's super important even though you may not see results right away and feel like giving up.

But now my sales are at a point where I can make more money by focusing on and influencing my sales than by spending time at my part time job.

No comments: