Thursday, June 26, 2008

Meet My New Boss


In spite of the fact that I'm a pretty driven person, left to my own devices I have a tendency to use my time in a less than efficient manner. Especially when it comes to the internet. I like to stay current with my web site views, who's added me to their favorites, check the e-mail... read the forums.....okay. Maybe it's an obsession. Maybe I check these things constantly... re-loading the page over and over after I've just added a new item to my shop... hungry for the approval and views of my customers....

So I realize I have this problem. And especially now, when I'm getting my shop in shape for the holiday season (i.e. have added lots more tasks to my workload) I need to address it and build better habits for the future.

So meet my new boss!
The super annoying clicking countdown and shrill alarm will definitely keep my mind on getting the job done. I'm going to budget my time while having my tea in the morning and then try to stick to the budget as much as possible.

1 comment:

Kreativlink said...

Good luck with your new boss!
I'm exactly like you so .. if it works, please tell me! :)